Full support for the criminal complaint for the murder of Dr Abimael Guzmán Reinoso


Our full support for the criminal complaint for the murder of Dr Abimael Guzmán Reinoso, whose remains are now kidnapped in the Callao Public Morgue.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office, correcting the monstrous law of cremation and disappearance of corpses, Law 31352, must proceed to deliver the remains to the person designated by his wife, the only direct relative, and thus terminate the process in the hands of the State.

September 19, 2021

Comité Nacional de Prisioneros Políticos y de Guerra del Perú


To the Presidency of the Public Ministry

Dr Zoraida Ávalos

Dear Ms Zoraida Ávalos,

I, ELENA ALBERTINA YPARRAGUIRRE REVOREDO, at the age of 74, ID No. 07826907, file a PREVENTIVE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST THE NAVAL OFFICER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RECLUSION CENTER OF CALLAO NAVAL BASE, OR THE NAVAL OFFICERS RESPONSIBLE FOR “CEREC” PRISON, FOR THE MURDER OF MY HUSBAND ABIMAEL GUZMÁN REINOSO, ID No. 44713261, SINCE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SEE OR BURY HIS CORPSE. As proof of this, I present: the letters addressed to that and other institutions, in which I request that I be informed of my husband’s diagnosis, since last July; the request for a family visit; my letter addressed to my lawyer Sebastián Chávez; the power of attorney to the person who would collect his body, in view of the fact that I am denied the right to have it delivered to me as the only direct relative of my husband.

All this added to the notification of investigation by telephone call “improper use of call” in which I present this complaint. I pray that an investigation be opened against all those found responsible for this vile murder.

Chorrillos, September 11, 2021

Elena Yparraguirre R.




Comentarios